How To Make Sure That Your Computer Is Set To Allow The Content To Play Online Through Flash Player
It is necessary to install the flash player on your computer to play some of the video files online. Adobe flash player is one of the best players which allows you to play the video, games and much more things. If you have already installed the Adobe flash player and you are not able to play the video then there are certain things which you have to keep in mind. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the software. If the latest Adobe flash player is already installed on your computer, then confirm that your computer is set to allow the content to play.
To resolve this problem, Adobe support Canada has given the step by step procedure, so that you can easily fix the issue. If the problem still persists, you can call the Adobe contact number 1-844-888-3870 and can get the guaranteed solution to your problems.
To confirm that your computer is set to allow the content to play, you need to view the 'Settings Manager' for flash player.
- 1. First, Control-click any content which is displayed in the Flash player.
- Select the Global settings and the 'Setting manager help' page appears.
- From the left column, select the 'Global storage settings'. This will open the Global storage settings panel on your computer.
- Now, a screen will appear in which you have to select the option 'Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer'. If you need to change the privacy settings for any website, use the Website private settings panel and to change, view or delete the storage settings for the websites you visited, use the websites storage settings panel.
- Now, in your browser open the web page in which you have encountered the problem with the flash player.
- Control-click on the content and choose settings from the menu. A pop-up box will appear displaying the Flash player settings.
- Click the 'Privacy settings' to display the privacy settings panel.
- Select 'Allow' to let the website access your microphone and webcam.
- Quit and restart your browser and try to play a video to make sure that the problem has resolved.